A free lunch time workshop on HUD Properties for First-time Homebuyers will be presented at Downtown Reno Library. Truckee Mountain properties presents this educational event to inform the public about the process of purchasing a HUD home. Bring your lunch!
Downtown Reno Library, 301 S. Center Street, Reno, 775-327-8300
Wednesday, February 8, 2012, Noon
- Who Can Legally Write Prescriptions in Nevada? (Part 2) | Focus on the APRN
- California Licensed Prescribers, Deadline for CURES
- Who Can Legally Write Prescriptions in Nevada? (Part 1)
- NV Leading in Nursing Just Culture – a Retrospective on NSBON v. Merkeley
- The Joint Commission: Regulatory Agency or Private Organization?
- Nevada Employers Must Report Work Fatalities Within 8 Hours and Specified Events in 24 Hours: OSHA
- The Nevada Joint Venture License for Contractors Should Be Paired with a Written Joint Venture Agreement
- The California Joint Venture License for Contractors Should Be Paired with a Written Joint Venture Agreement
- A Limit on Creditor Control of the Nevada LLC
- Nevada’s Pro-Farmer Right to Farm Law